I tried to be money wise and make myself a smoothie for breakfast. Oh, the smoothie came out great…but when i got in my car the whole thing spilled on the seat and that place in between the seat and the center consol where you can’t reach. Thank the Lord a family friend was working on our garage and he helped me…friggin ridiculous.
On a lighter note: Im helping shoot photos at a wedding!!!!!!!!!! Ahh!!
“Started using my flash attachment today and I totally love it! I must confess that I’ve had it since june, and I didn’t use it because I didn’t know how…then I remembered I didn’t know how to use my camera and now, totally do! We’re headed in the right direction.”—
“You know those days when you’re annoyed by 95% of the people you come in contact with? Yeah, having one of those days, and they all seem to think that I’m joking…hmm..keep it up kids, it’s on its way.”—
i was laying in my crib, started crying, and then my mom picked me up and started rocking me. i’m not sure how old i was, maybe two or so. i was probably crying because i was hungry, because let’s face it: when am i not hungry?
i’d love to visit as much of europe as i can, but for sure spain, france, italy and ireland. i want to see the rest of latin america. i have 4 countries down, so i’d say i’m off to a good start for a 19 year old. but of course, as bizzare and crazy and insane this may sound, the journalist in me wants to go to all the places that are breaking headlines as we speak: japan, libya, egypt…can you imagine?!! i only can for now.
i would love love love to live in peru or colombia. out of the four countries i have visited so far, those are the two that have stuck with me the most. i love traveling, but those are the two countries i could never grow tired of.
…cricket cricket…..yeah, if you read the “30 interesting facts about me” post, you would know i have never been kissed and therefore, don’t have a first love. well, i love Jesus, but i still haven’t kissed anyone.
yes, freak out because there is a 19 year old out there who has still not swapped spit with someone.
“i really hope fatnotpregnant doesn’t think i’m a creep for liking all of her posts. i’m pretty much in love with the amount of sarcasm that comes forth from that blog, and i can’t help but love it all!”—so, fatnotpregnant, thank you for the never ending source of entertainment.
Day 08- A moment you felt most satisfied with your life
Hmm…this is hard. I’d like to think I’ve been pretty satisfied for most of my life. Sure I’ve gone through some shady circumstances but I’ve gotten through them totally by the grace of God. But one of my most proudest moments was when I got the editor in chief position at school.
But I’ve deff been pretty satisfied with my life thus far. :)
Here goes nothin:
1. I like eating more than sleeping
2. I hate talking in front of people, but i dont mind dancing in front of them
3. I love shopping for school supplies
4. Dumb and Dumber is my favorite movie…of all time
5. I was homeschooled, but i crack jokes on homeschooled kids
6. I can’t go to libraries anymore because my last late fee was $51.61
7. It’s hard for me to let people in because of a series of unfortunate events
8. Despite #7, I love meeting new people
9. I want to live anywhere but the US
10. One of my favorite parts of traveling is trying new food
11. I love putting people in awkward situations…pure entertainment
12. I want to work for National Geographic
13. I’m not sure if i have 30 interesting facts about myself
14. Going to the movies is my least favorite past time
15. I love going to Las Vegas even though i have no intentions to drink/gamble and partake of other activities
16. I sleep with 4 pillows
17. I had my nose pierced for 8 days
18. I’m editor in chief of my college paper
19. I still can’t believe im editor in chief
20. I dont like to wear skirts and dresses, but i love dressing fancy
21. I’ve been a tomboy since day one
22. If i were homeless, i’d be totally cool with it as long as i was at the beach
23. I am emotionally attatched to my hair
24. I love my friends, new and old
25. I never want to let my parents down
26. I really believe i have thee best grandparents in the world
27. As much as i love eating, i hate cooking
28. I wish i would have continued playing the drums
29. I don’t like when people sing happy birthday to me
30. I’ve never been kissed hahahahaha (total exploitation)
It is deff a common misconception that christianity is a religion. It’s not. I think religion lies mostly with tradition and following certain steps to attain an everlasting peace. You may be say well duh, that’s what christianity is. Not so much. My walk is different from any other christian because i have my own relationship with God.
I’m not bashing in any way on religion, everyone is free and able to do pretty much whatever they want. I look at you no differently if you’re catholic, mormon, athiest, etc. We all breath the same air. But hey, just know the Jesus does love you! :)
hmm…ten years. i’ll be 29 (what?), and who knows if ill be married yet. i’m in no rush. but i want to be in another country other than the U.S., shooting some pics or writing a story for a publication. i want to be employed by either nat geo, getty images, or any place that will take me….but i seriously would love love love love love to be shooting pics on the mission field. ahh! that’s the unltimate. but no matter what, i just want to still be serving the Lord…even if that means i’m stuck in the U.S…
Day 01-Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
pff, i’ve been single since day one, and quite frankly, it’s been working out just great. call me inexperienced in the dating world (which, i am), but i’m so happy with where i’m at right now. i love not having to check with someone, i’m happy i don’t have to worry about hurting some dang boy’s feelings, i’m happy i can just hangout with friends and have no worries.
but to be completely frank, sometimes i do think that if i’m ever going to see the dating world, it better come quick before the world ends. now, i should clarify, i’m not into “dating.” you’re either my boyfriend or your not. don’t waste my time and feelings and money sucker. i deserve better than a test run.
but, all in all, i’m totally content with where the Lord has me at this point in time.